Monday, October 23, 2006

1971 VW Ambulance before being spruced up










Here are some pictures of my Veedub before it was spruced up.

The ambulance interior was carefully removed and stored. My plan is to use this Kombi as my daily driver and in the future, re-install all the ambulance fittings and let it lead a pampered life in my garage, only going out for a leisure cruise once in a while. :)

I bought this ambulance from a guy who kept it for a few years after buying it from a local hospital. It's practically rust free and the engine runs tight and smooth. Sadly, the original siren is no longer around when I bought it. Someone must have found some use for it. :(

On a happier note, ths ambulance came complete with all its import documentation. I may post some of these documents in this blog if there's anyone interested to view it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home